Terms and conditionss
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between. PlaylogiQ NV, authorized to provide gaming services, and poker software (hereinafter referred to as “PlaylogiQ”) under the License # 1668/JAZ and You (hereinafter “Client”, “Subscriber”, “Account Holder”, “Player” or “User”, as the case may be)
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between PlaylogiQ NV, authorized to provide gaming services, and poker software (hereinafter referred to as “PlaylogiQ”) under the License # 1668/JAZ and You (hereinafter “Client”, “Subscriber”, “Account Holder”, “Player” or “User”, as the case may be) PlaylogiQ and the Player are entering into a Gaming Contract. “Gaming Contract” refers to all gaming and related activities and actions carried out by the Player with one or more participant(s) of the Site when playing and using the PlaylogiQ Software. The ‘Gaming Contract’ comes into effect when a Player registers and agrees to the T&C.
PlaylogiQ NV, authorized to conduct remote gaming business under trademark of PlaylogiQ, under the License # 1668/JAZ, issued April 1, 2017 by the Government of Curacao eGaming. These T&Cs regulate the game of Poker, also known as a game of chance and skill. The use of the website and its information, materials and links, is solely upon the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms and Conditions” or “T&Cs”) which constitute the entire agreement between the User and PlaylogiQ for the use of the Site. By making use of the Site, Players do not play with PlaylogiQ but with one or more of the Players registered to the Site or to other Sites operating within the PlaylogiQ network.
Payments are processed by Uniqlogix Ltd, having its registered office in Prodromou 75, 2063, Nicosia (Cyprus).
- References in these T&Cs to a “Game” is to be referred to any gaming activity presented by PlaylogiQ on its Site, for the benefit of the Users.
- The User must read the T&Cs before making use of this Site. Mere use of Site and/or opening of an account with PlaylogiQ is an acknowledgement that the User has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the T&Cs. PlaylogiQ reserves the right to change, amend or add to these rules, as it deems fit by giving no further notice, other than posting the most update and current rules on the Site. Any changes shall be deemed effective as soon as they are accepted by the Governing Authority and posted on the Site and User shall be deemed to have consented to them by continuing to use the services on the Site after such effective date. If User does not agree with the T&Cs (including any changes) must not use the Site.
- The rules herein are effective as of 01.02.2013. The subscriber must be familiar with all the rules herein and confirms unreserved acceptance of said rules upon account registration. All games played on the PlaylogiQ Site are duly subject to the rules as specified in this document.
These T&Cs apply to everyone to whom PlaylogiQ provides Services. In conjunction with these T&Cs, certain Rules specific to individual games as well as Software Use Agreements may be applicable and any such rules shall be published on the Site and shall be deemed incorporated into our T&Cs.
- A “Player’s Account” means a record kept by EIG, which record shall at all times be accessible to the player, which shows the player’s credit, taking into account all wagers placed and all prizes won by such player and any other debits or credits.
- EIG may register a person as a Player only if PlaylogiQ has received from that person an application for registration through a remote gaming terminal operated by EIG.
- Through the application process the Player shall submit details on his age, identity, place of residence and a valid e-mail address.
- To be able to play on the PlaylogiQ Site, a deposit account must necessarily be opened. Upon opening an account, the Account Holder will be assigned code numbers and/or passwords that are required to access the account. The account subscriber is responsible for ensuring that said codes and/or passwords are kept secret. It is important that when the subscriber chooses a password it would be strong by using both alphanumeric keys as well as symbols. By registering with the Site, Subscriber agrees to maintain an account with PlaylogiQ registered in his name, and to provide to PlaylogiQ details of his debit or credit card from which funds will be credited to Player’s account as Player may from time to time decide. It is prohibited to sell/transfer accounts to/from others and prohibited to transfer funds to/from others.
- A ‘Know Your Client’ procedure will be carried out on players depositing money and all transactions made by the players will be checked to prevent money laundering. In this respect identification documents may be requested to be submitted to PlaylogiQ as a part of the ‘Know Your Client’s process. Funds originating from illegal and criminal activities are not accepted and should not be deposited with EIG.
- If PlaylogiQ becomes aware that a Subscriber has provided false information in this respect, PlaylogiQ shall not register such person and where that person has already been registered, PlaylogiQ shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a player.
- No person under eighteen years of age may be registered as a player.
- No person who is resident in USA may open an account, play, or in any other way participate in the PlaylogiQ offerings and/or services.
- Before opening an account or playing Games with EIG, it is each Player’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with their own local laws regarding gaming, access to and use of gaming sites, payment of taxes and other general laws and regulations involved in Player’s act of gaming. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which Player is located and in such case, Player is not authorized to use any payment method to undertake transactions related to gaming in general.
- Subscribers that open a PlaylogiQ Player’s Account are knowledgeable of and accept all the definitions and conditions as specified in these rules. It is the account subscriber’s responsibility to read all the policies, messages, news and other material posted by PlaylogiQ and PlaylogiQ management on the main Site (and any associated Sites), or any updates.
The Account Holder may install and use the computer programs PlaylogiQ makes available for POKER (“Software”) on a hard disk or other storage device and make backup copies of the Software, provided that such use and backup copying is only for the Account Holder’s own personal use for participating in the Games in accordance with this Agreement, and further, that such installation and use is made through a computer of which the Account Holder is the primary user and in accordance with and acceptance of the “End-User License Agreement” to which is incorporated in the software installation process and which is to be accepted by any User prior to downloading of the software.
The Software’s structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of the Company and/or its group of Companies and/or its licensors. The Account Holder obtains no rights to the Software except to use it in accordance with this Agreement. Save as expressly permitted by law, the Account Holder is strictly prohibited from, and agrees not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software or any part of it or to create, publish or distribute derivative works from the Software. The Account Holder agrees that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
a. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” is strictly forbidden in connection with the Software and the Games. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed personally by players through the user interface accessible by use of the Software. The User agrees that PlaylogiQ may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited Automatic Programs at EIG.
b. Selling/transferring and/or acquiring of accounts to/from players is prohibited.
c. The transfer of funds amongst player accounts is highly prohibited.
b. PlaylogiQ will not consider any claims or disputes on games to be valid unless said games are directly registered in the PlaylogiQ database files or records.
a. Objections or complaints concerning the operation of games have to be presented before the starting of the game that is subject to said objections or complaints.
b. Players may address their complaints via email on [email protected] will do its utmost to resolve a reported complaint at the earliest.
c. PlaylogiQ is in no way responsible for the investigation or the initiation of a complaint made by a User against another for any reason, including but not limited to, the conditions in this Agreement. PlaylogiQ AND/OR PlaylogiQ in its sole discretion can decide to act against any person suspected of illicit actions or of wanting to violate the conditions of this Agreement.
Once games have finished, their result cannot be changed nor cancelled. PlaylogiQ and PlaylogiQ retain the right to accept, to not accept or to partially accept games results.
The printout of a game that has been played is not considered to be a receipt of the winnings. A game shall be considered as having been won if it is listed on the player’s games list.
a. PlaylogiQ does realize that chatting can be carried out by players outside the PlaylogiQ Chat window. Therefore, players may use any language they desire for communicating in the Chat window.
b. The chat room provided by PlaylogiQ is to provide entertainment and communication among players during game play and players should use the same ethics they would use as if they are talking face to face. Players may not collude, chat or offer advice to others about a hand while it is in progress. Foul and inappropriate language is not permitted and chat rooms for all games will be moderated, logged and recorded and suspicious chats will be reported to the relevant authorities. PlaylogiQ reserves the right to lock out for a period of time or permanently any player who breaches the aforementioned chat room rules. PlaylogiQ also reserves the right to remove chat rooms if abused.
a. The PlaylogiQ Experience is aimed to be fun and pleasant, therefore any abusive and obscene language is not tolerated and Players who insist on using offensive language will have their Chat blocked.
b. The practice of “blocking” is prohibited. Blocking is offensive for the opponent and for a good game. The blocking is when a player sitting against another player at a table Heads-Up without playing. This behavior causes a “block” of the game that gives bother to the opponent.
Only the player can see the cards that he holds during a game. None of the officers or managers in the PlaylogiQ and PlaylogiQ back-office can monitor live playing hands and the hands and histories can only be checked after they have been played. Ensuring game integrity is top priority for PlaylogiQ and therefore state of the art technology is employed to guarantee this.
a. By playing on PlaylogiQ tables, or downloading the software, the Account Holder agrees with the above rules and any other rules mentioned on EIG. This includes the terms listed in the license agreement, available during installation of the company’s Client software. PlaylogiQ is committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) to play on PlaylogiQ Services such as, but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that PlaylogiQ deems that enables Player to have an unfair advantage over other players. The Account Holder acknowledges that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer) and the Account Holder agrees not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.
b. Collusion between players is strictly forbidden. PlaylogiQ reserves, in addition to other measures, the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament.
a. PlaylogiQ has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in the Company’s and/or EIG´s sole determination, the Account Holder is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company and/or PlaylogiQ or any other user of any of the Games in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Company and/or PlaylogiQ suspects the Account Holder of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close the player’s Account and to share this information (together with his identity) to other online gaming Sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
b. The use of artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited, including “robots” and application softwares. All operations related to the game, made from the player, must be personally carried through the game interface, provided by the software. You agree that PlaylogiQ can take the necessary steps to detect and prevent the use of automated programs prohibited.
c. In the EIG’s platform is absolutely forbidden the practice of chipdumping. It’s considered chipdumping the passage of chips to a gaming table by one or more players, to launder money, to favor the position of another player against another, to transfer bonuses not withdrawable etc.
d. If PlaylogiQ were to suspect any breach of these T&C’s, he reserves the right to freeze the accounts and confiscate funds related to them. All funds confiscated by PlaylogiQ will be reused in promotions and Tournaments Freerolls.
PlaylogiQ employees are not allowed to play on PlaylogiQ Site. PlaylogiQ employees, or anyone else having access to inside information (for example: complete hand histories, playing histories, money transaction histories, and similar) are not allowed to play in money games or tournaments. This is to prevent any potential abuse of inside information at the tables.
Parts of the Site may from time to time contain competitions, promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities offered by PlaylogiQ or by third parties. Any specific additional terms and conditions for participation in any such competitions, promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities will be specified on the relevant part of the Site from time to time (“Terms of Participation”). By entering or participating in the relevant competitions, promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities, Player agrees to be bound by those Terms of Participation in addition to these Terms and Conditions and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the Terms of Participation will prevail. PlaylogiQ specifically retain the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions, promotions, tournaments or similar and related activities on the Site without liability to Player.
EIG shall in no event, nor under any circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by its website or its content, including, without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any person’s use or misuse of the Site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
a. PlaylogiQ makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any prejudice, loss or damage which may occur from use of the information.
b. No responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
d. Use of this Website is entirely at the Account Holder’s risk. The Website and its Content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
Account Holders are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. PlaylogiQ accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any Authority against any account holder.
In the event that PlaylogiQ is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over EIG, then EIG’s liability is limited to the amount recorded in the PlaylogiQ Account or the amount transferred into or out of the PlaylogiQ Account, whichever is the lesser.
a. Intellectual Property
i. Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these terms and conditions. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind PlaylogiQ in any manner whatsoever.
- Any waiver by PlaylogiQ of any breach by any User of any provision of these T&Cs shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
f. Contact Information
- EIG can be contacted by email at [email protected]
g. Law & Forum
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Curaçao without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country of Curaçao for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning this agreement. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. In the case of any dispute between the English language version and versions in other languages of the Terms and Conditions and other content on the Site, the English language version shall prevail.
h. PlaylogiQ reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as it deems fit.